Sunday, March 02, 2008

Frustrated!!!!

So exactly when do you call it quits and throw in the towel?!?!?! Have I no suffered enough?!?!? I had my first day at uni today. It was all going well until, I went to the music department and found out that I had a lecture this afternoon that they "forgot" to tell me about!!!!! I had dance teaching this afternoon!!!!! In a nutshell, the lecturer's response was "well you have to be there" and "why hasn't the ed dept sorted this out?" It is not the ed dept's fault!!! Look a little closer to home. Anyway, I got out of today's lecture, rang the dance principal in tears because I was stressed and sick and tired of mucking her around. She was great. But I do have a great deal of re-organising to do for next week!!!!! This component of the music unit wasn't showing up on any of the timetables so it came as a real shock when two of us approached the lecturer involved about a completely different topic and he said "I'll talk about it more this afternoon"?????? He is going to have a very quiet class!!! And he kept running away during the conversation but we kept chasing him!!!!

3 comments:

Goose said...

Smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...

mouthfulofpancake said...

My cheeks hurt!!!!

Odyssey said...

Screw smiling. Kick them where it hurts!