Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm a legend!!!

Not to blow my own trumpet.....

So those of you in the know, are aware that I'm a busy person (really!). I am a musician, instrumental music teacher, ballroom dancer, dance instructor and I have gone back to uni part time. I have had assignments to do for uni which I have done between doing everything else and have started to get the results back. My first one resulted in a credit pass (about a B for those pre OBE or levels). I was happy as I am not aiming for topping the class. My next one came back today. A high distinction!!!! I hope that they don't have cameras in the lift or they will be showing my victory dance at the next Christmas party.
It is really hard work trying to be a superwoman and at times it gets so hard you wonder why you are even trying. But then you get a mark like this and everything is peachy! I ended up crying on the way to my school because I was so overwhelmed by this result (I told the students that the hayfever has been playing up...). I have one more to come back and a group presentation to do next week (the group should consist of three people but one is proving to be very elusive!! This saga deserves a blog of its own!).
I'm so happy!!!!!!!! I'm a legend!!!

4 comments:

Goose said...

Congratulations Sis! You are a legend! Hang in there and good luck!

Odyssey said...

A legend in your own mind!
Congrats sis, that's very cool! Keep it up!

JollyRgr said...

Good job!!!!!!!

I have already seen your victory dance on Youtube....:-)

Damn security cameras

mouthfulofpancake said...

Well goose will be getting a holiday present! I'm not sure about my older siblings!!
I'll tell Mum!!!