One of my siblings did this and I thought that I would give it a go but don't know if I've got it right....
Here are the rules:Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love white chocolate. I will happily eat milk chocolate but am not really a fan of the dark stuff. Funny though, every Easter, not matter how many hints I drop, I get very little white to sometimes none.
2. I am highly allergic to dairy. Quite sad when you read the above fact. Tragic when I'm a caffeine addict (that fact doesn't count as number three, you already know that one). Luckily, I hve worked out that two coffees a day is ok, but cheese has become my enemy : (
3. I am a teacher who has no qualifications whatsoever in that field. I have been teaching for almost ten years and have finally decided to get those qualifications.
This is hard......
4. I have a thing for roguish heroes in the movies. Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow is the current favourite. I never thought I was going to get over Vigo Mortenson as Arragon in Lord of the Rings though.
5. I twirl my hair when I am stressed or thinking.
6. I don't get scared when I get out on to a dance floor in front of people, in fact I relish the oppotunity to show off. I actually GO OFF!!
7. I can't look at underwater photography. It scares the pants off me!! I did, however, recently venture into an underwater observatory and wasn't phased at all.
7a. I am scared of the ocean and won't swim in it anymore.
8. I can do a "double under" with a skipping rope (two rotations of the rope with one jump). Or atleast I used to be able to.