Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dance exam

I did my latin exam on Sunday (yes, bung arm and all!) and got my results yesterday. I'm quite happy with how I went (I'm blogging about it so you'd think I'd be happy!). I got 96% for the Rumba, Samba and Paso Doble and 97% for the Jive. She was apparently a hard marker! My mark for the jive was the highest mark on the day (there were multiple exams and students dancing on the day ranging from children to adults). The rest of my class averaged 89-90%. I'm over the moon! It shows that this 30yr old can still shake it!!!!!!

3 comments:

Odyssey said...

Gee, 30 is so.... old.
You go girl!

JollyRgr said...

This 44 year old can still shake it.....but only when I laugh

Get that image out of your head :-)

mouthfulofpancake said...

hard not too!!!!!;)